Sunday, November 1, 2009

CLINIQUE-Lash Doubling Mascara

I would like to introduce to you my most loved cosmetic brand for sensitive and irritated eyes, CLINIQUE.

I don’t know how much you might heard about my issues with allergies, to say it in a short way: It’s hard for me to find cosmetic products which do not let occur a break out on my skin, especially on my face.

Years ago I’ve done really nothing without wearing make-up. That definitely has changed during the last two years, but that was not by my own willing, there was just no other option for me. The most problematic thing for me was to leave out the mascara, because I think I’m always looking tired and somehow sick when I do not have mascara on my lashes.

Of course life goes on and without doubt there are worse things than going out not wearing any make up on. I just missed the detail of feeling comfortable during the day.

Therefore I’m so unbelievable happy that I’ve found Clinique. Above all I love their “lash doubling mascara” the most. Actually it fulfils every aspect that I like to see on mascara. Of course the most important fact is that there is no irritation attacking my eyes, although I wear this mascara every single day. To me it’s also important to reach more volume by applying mascara to my lashes and that is given by this product. And even if it’s not described as a characteristic of the mascara it’s furthermore able to lengthen the lashes, to me this is a huge plus. In addition you don’t have the feeling that your single lashes are looking like glued together.
All this make me think, that this truly is a high quality mascara!





Now I would like to describe the brush of the Clinique “lash doubling mascara”. The brush/applicator is huge in comparison to most of the other mascara you find on the market. At the beginning I was a little bit sceptical if this would work out good. Actually I love the brush, because I reach every single lash, especially the ones on my lower lashline and that’s based on the pointed top of the brush, I guess. Besides that you really just have the amount of mascara on the brushes you need for applying. I can remember mascaras in the past, where I had to remove so much product from the brush, before I could start to put it on.

If you are having the same problem, I really would recommend trying this one !!!

I hope this was more or less helpful to you and I’m very interested in getting to know what products or brands you prefer to use for your sensitive eyes/skin (if you are dealing with this kind of problem).

No comments: