Monday, November 1, 2010

SOS-HELP: Redness Solution Urgent Relief Cream


I think you can tell, that I love Clinique because of their skincare treatments and this cream is one of the reasons!

I have constantly reddish cheeks, but the intensity of the redness changes day by day.
If I think that it’s impossible to cover the redness with my foundation, I will always put this cream underneath. In a couple of minutes my skintone is even looking, without a lot of afford!
I use a pea-size amount and dab it onto the areas where my skin needs some extra help and then I’m blending it to the sides.

Not just that I can see that my skin is in a better condition, it also feels so much better. My skin gets a soft touch and that is great if you want to apply foundation afterwards. Even if I normally do not use any kind of base, I think this product somehow works like a base!

It’s said that this can be used for every skintype, but I’m not sure if I would use this on oily skin.
My logical reasoning tells me, when this suits my dry skin, then probably it’s not made for the opposite. BUT you can always try!
It smells very neutral, maybe a little like cucumber and the consistency is comparable to yoghurt and one note for the sensitive skintypes: It’s suitable for highly reactive skintypes!

I wish you “Happy Non-Redness Days”...

1 comment:

El'Aundra Dolce said...

Wonderful Blog!!! I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Loyal Rewards by El'Aundra© " & this is how I promote my followers & help them increase traffic to their blog while allowing other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.elaundra.com.
♥ El'Aundra