Monday, May 16, 2011

COVERGIRL-Pure Romance Quad

During my recent New York-Trip I was able to get hold of a Covergirl eyeshadow quad. Since it's very hard to find Covergirl products in Germany I was so happy and surprised, that you can find them in almost every drugstore in NY. I've decided for the "pure romance" palette, because of the mixture of mauve and brown colors, which is always nice to have.
Let's have a look at the swatches...






I really enjoy those colors and it's perfect to take this quad with you on a trip over the weekend, because the colors suite any occasion. BUT I'm not such a big fan of the pigmention, you need a lot of product to make the colors visible on the lid. However the colors do last long and they are easily blendable. And one more thing I want to mention, with my sensitive eyes I find that these eyeshadows sometimes irritate my eyes a little, but in comparison to other drugstore eyeshadows I've tried it's nothing too bad.

I know that Covergirl is very popular, so please let me know about your favorite quads and colors.

Hope you'll have a great week :)

No comments: