Tuesday, May 10, 2011

URBAN DECAY-NAKED PALETTE

Today I have some more eyeshadow swatches for you. I know that there have been tons of posts and videos about this palette, but since I love it so much, I really need to do one for my Blog as well. Even if it's just for my own fun ;)



Look at this beauty, isn't she gorgeoues, with all the neutral shades...


Here you have the snapshots of the pans...





And of course the swatches (please click on the image, for a larger view)...



I love all of the colors so much. Someone who is not deeply interested into makeup, probably would think, that it's useless to have that many neutral colors. BUT every beauty lover, will notice the difference between the shades. Of course you won't need all of them, still I really think this palette is a good investment.

+ The brush coming with this palette, is amazing. Not comparable with those sponge applicators, which come along with a lot of palettes. I think just the brush is worth half the price of the entire palette.
+ You'll also get the Primer Potion, which I know is loved by a lot of you guys (But I need to mention, it's not a full size bottle).
+ The pigmentation is amazing, the color shows up immediately without layering tons of coats.
- The only negative thing (which is a common problem) you won't find a lot of matte shades, which I think is sad.

Hope you'll have a great week, with a lot of sun and fun.

No comments: