Friday, July 22, 2011

FOTD: Everyday Eye-Makeup with the Naked Palette

I’ve never posted a FOTD on my Blog before, but there is always a first time.
This is the Eye-Makeup I’ve showed you in my latest tutorial *click* and since this is my favorite look at the moment I thought it would be appropriate to also show it here.


This is the list of products I used to create this everyday look:

Cetaphil-Hydrating Cream
Laura Mercier-Hydrating Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier-Moisturizing Foundation in Porcelain
Urban Decay-Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay-Naked Palette (Virgin,Naked,Buck & Creep)
Sigma-Blending Brush E25 (Travel Size)
Essence-Angled Brush
Tweezerman-Eyelash Curler
Clinique-Lash Doubling Mascara
Clinique-High Impact Lispstick in Pink Style
Bobbi Brown-Bronzer no.1
M.A.C.-Cool Liquid Powder in Honey Rose

I hope you like this look and please let me know what you think about it…!

No comments: