Monday, July 18, 2011

M.A.C.-Vegas Volt

I wanted to post something colorful today, since the weather in Germany is nothing but cold, wet and grey for the past weeks, even though we have midsummer.

What could be better than a swatch of the brightest red lipstick I own. I’ve picked a color by M.A.C, which I’ve chosen, when I was attending the Back2Mac program, a couple of weeks ago.
I opted for Vegas Volt…


It’s not a pure red color. It looks orange, coral and red at the same time, which makes it a very versatile and wearable color.


On the image the lipstick looks creamy (maybe even opaque), since it’s an amplified finish this would make sense. But I have to admit, that this creamy finish, will not last for long. It turns into a matte and dry finish very quickly. This might be a problem, when your lips are generally missing some moisture. A good lipbalm is a necessary friend, when you want to enjoy this color.
However, even though the finish changes rapidly, the color stays on forever and is not losing its high pigmentation!

Let me know, what bright color you prefer for your lips to shine…

No comments: