Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome to my blog...!

Hello everyone,

I hope you are going to stop by from time to time and of course I'm hoping that the content of my posts is as helpful to you as I found the ones that made me start doing this. A good example for this is lollipop26...I got to know her because of YouTube. I loved to watch her videos and know I'm loving her posts right here. I realized how good it works to add pictures and some little words in a blog in addition to the videos. Therefore this is what I'm going to do here...

Of course you don't need to watch my videos to understand what I'm writing about;)

In case you want to take a look on my YouTube-Channel than you can check this link:

(Please show a little patience, cause the first video is not going to be uploaded before December)

No comments: