Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Special Bow Tie

At the moment I'm a big fan of delicate and sweet jewelry and have a look at what I've found during my vacation at forever21...



Isn't this a cute little thing. Sometimes I tink bows and hearts (and so on) are a bit too playful for me, but this one looks just so precious, that I had to grap it. I paired it with something less girlish, my good old lumberjack shirt. I enjoy to combine contrasts, when it comes to fashion...



I had to decide between gold and silver, but if I have the option I always tend to pick the goldish version. But on the other hand for a price of $ 2.80, you could actually take both version with you (which I did not).
At this point, I like to thank my friend Mandy (my vacation partner), who got me this cutie. THANK YOU <3

If you want to have this necklace for your own, have a look at forever21.com . Forever21.com ships worlwide, as far as I know...

No comments: