Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DIY: Olive Oil & Sugar Peeling

I have a little "Do it yourself"-Recipe for you guys.
I love it, because it's so easy & fast & inexpensive & all natural.

Here is what you need for my DIY-Peeling:

1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon sugar
1 bowl
cotton pads
(This amount of product is what you need for your entire face.)

Now mix the sugar with the olive oil and you should get a paste looking like this:

Put some product on a cotton pad and start scrubbing your skin...


Some more informations:
- You can use it on wet and dry skin.
- The amount of fall off is huge, that's why it's better to do it over the sink.
- Use warm water for cleaning your face afterwards (I like to use a washcloth in
addition)
- This peeling is safe for all skin types and the oil won't clock your pores.
- Don't over peel your skin. Too much peeling can cause bad irritaion.

I've also filmed a video a while back, explaining how to make this peeling.
Have a look at my
DIY: Olive Oil & Sugar Peeling - Video

Hope you try this and like the result :)

No comments: