Saturday, April 9, 2011

BENEFIT: CREASELESS CREAM EYESHADOW/ LINER

This is one of my Sephora-Bargains I've found in New York. I was so amazed on my first Sephora vivit ever, that I went a little shopping-crazy, but I am really happy with my choices so far.

I've heard a lot about the shade "Skinny-Jeans" in particular and I promise I wasn't really interested till I've seen this colour swatched at the back of my hand.
After all I think it's the perfect colour when you want to put on some nice makeup, but you are struggling with a lack of time, to put much afford in your look. And this formulation is perfect for beginners as well.

Take a look at this nice packaging...



...but most important are the swatches, this is the more intense version...



... here you can see "Skinny Jeans" nicely blended...



For me it's hard to describe this shade. It's somehow a mixture of olive and grey, with some goldish undertone. At least that's how I see it, but it's definitely unique and I love it!

I know that some of you, might think a cream eyeshadow is not the right thing. But especially this one is so uncomplicated and you don't even need to use a brush or something like that. This one is foolproof ;)

Hope you like this colour as much as I do and let me know what colour you would prefer. I guess my next Creaseless Cream is going to be R.S.V.P., any other recommendations ?

No comments: