Tuesday, April 19, 2011

OPI-Altar Ego

I know OPI-Polishes are so popular and you can find swatches everywhere in the internet, but since I love this color so much I had to include a little post on my blog as well.

Let's have a look at the color I'm talking about...


I know it's not an intense color, but honestly finding the perfect nude color, for an everyday nail isn't such an easy thing and I guess I've found it! And I know I'm not the only one on a constant hunt :)

Sooo, this is my nude-babypink of choice called ALTAR EGO. You might have noticed the pink glitter detail on my ring finger. It's inspired by Lorraine, who also runs two YouTube-Channel:
TheCurrentCustom
TheCurrentBoobies
She probably wasn't wearing the exact combination, but I got the idea from her.
The glitter polish I've picked is by wet'n'wild and the color is called SPARKED. I love it!!!

A little warning: The OPI-Polish is not as opaque as it might seem, when you see this in the bottle. It's really more a sheer and iridescent color!

I hope you get inspired , too :)

No comments: