Thursday, April 7, 2011

URBAN DECAY: NYC-PALETTE

This palette truly deserves a detailed post, therefore it's SWATCH-TIME !!! My introdcution is going to be very short: I love this palette. The colour range is great. The pigmention is amazing. The packaging is beautiful. The glittery colours have a slight fall-of-problem.When you own this palette, you don't need another one. That's it :)


... and let's come to the swatches.






I hope you like the colours as much as I do. I would always recommend to get this palette, because you can pretty much create any look you want with these shades and the quality is so nice!

And you might have noticed, that there is more in this palette than just the eyeshadows. Hard to believe, but it also comes with two 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliners in ransom and zero, plus a bottle of the famous Primer Potion.

And BTW my favorite combination for an evening look: MONEY+UZI+PERVERSION.


Have fun and let me know your favorite colours :)



No comments: