Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The HAPPY HOLIDAYS-Look

I've uploaded a new tutorial to my YouTube-Channel and as I've promissed I'm going to list all the products I've used for my HAPPY HOLIDAY-Look.


If you have'nt seen the video yet, just click here.

Let's come to the most important part, the products I've used:

URBAN DECAY
  • Eyeshadow Primer Potion as my base (not mentioned in video)
MAC
  • Cream Color Base in PEARL

  • Eyeshadows in GOLDMINE, WOODWINKED, ANTIQUED, CARBON

  • Lash Duo Adhesive

  • Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW 15 (not mentioned in the video)

CLINIQUE

  • Brush-On Cream Liner in TRUE BLACK

  • Lash Doubling Mascara in BLACK

  • Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in MANGO THON

  • Moisturizing Foundation in FRESH BEIGE (not mentioned in the video)

BOBBI BROWN

  • Bronzing Powder in GOLDEN LIGHT

RED CHERRY

  • False Lashes no. 46 (I've shortened them in length & width)

For my shown HAIRSTYLE you also need:

  • Clear Elastic

  • Bobbi Pins

  • Hairband

  • Brush

  • Hairspray (not used in the video and is just optional)

To give you and idea of the amount of time this entire look requires, I would say you should plan to invest one hour to recreate this look (if you are used to applying make-up and false lashes).

I hope you enjoy your HOLIDAYS and have fun by doing your make-up and pimping your hair.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (If you don't celebrate Christmas I still hope you will have a great time)

No comments: