Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Back 2 School" - Outfits (from Forever21)

In combination with my recent "Back 2 School"-Makeup Tutorial (*click*) I wanted to show you some nice outfits, which are going to make your beginning of the next school session much more fun.

I know that there is the possibility of some regulations set by your school/college. I can't know about all of them, since this varies from school to school and country to country. Never the less, I think I have a good idea what is wearable for school. Keep in mind, even if you are not bound to specific uniform-regulations, there are a couple of things I would call inappropriate for a school outfit.

Before I show you my outfit-ideas I want to state a few things, which were important to me, while creating those outfits.

- You need to feel comfortable in it. You are wearing your school outfit for the most part of the entire day. You don't want to deal with annoying readjustments on your clothes.
- I wanted to create otfits, which are fashionable, but not too outstanding. You want to wear them to school and not on the runway.
- I think wearing different layers is helpful, because the weather/temperature could chance during the day.
- I wanted those outfits to be easy accessible for you and budget friendly, that's why I've picked only things you can find on Forever21.com .

Okay, let's go to the the most important part of this post:


The first outfit shows a colorful and sportive outfit. Wearing this outfit requires some braveness, because of all those colours you'll catch some attention, but on the other hand you'll feel comfy and it makes you look well dressed without looking disguised.


The second outfit is more casual and feminine at the same time. It's a little edgier because of this rustic denim blouse (which belongs underneath the sweater for this outfit), but it also looks very sweet, because of the swinging skirt. Especially for those who love to wear skirts, this one is perfect since it has a kneelength, which is more appropriate for school time.

The best part is, that those outfits are not just the perfect school outfits, but also very nice for your freetime activities.

I hope you'll have fun with shopping and have a great start at school :)


Disclaimer: I don't own the copyright for the used images, which all belong to Forever21.

No comments: