Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hair & Makeup inspired by HANNA MARIN from PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

As a startup of a new planned series of tutorials on YouTube I've uploaded my Hanna Marin Video showing you how to do the makeup and hair inspired by her. *click*
And since I've promissed to show you the pictures I've chosen for my inspiration, here they are...

...I've picked a makeup she has worn often in various episodes...




...and here is a picture of her most worn hairstyle...



In addition I've listed all the products used in the video:

MAKEUP

- MAC-Eyeshadows in Electra, Expensive Pink and Carbon
- ARTDECO-Eyeliner in Blue (no 72)
- CLINIQUE-Doubling Lash Mascara in Black
- MAC-Tapered Blending Brush
- ESSENCE-Angled Liner Brush
- CLINIQUE-High Impact Lipstick in Pink Style
- ESSENCE-Blush in Adorable

HAIR

- REMINGTON-Straightening Iron
- GHD-Creation Spray for Iron Style
- L'OREAL-Infinium Queen Hairspray
- Hair Clips
- Brush


That's all you need, for this particular look of Hanna.
I hope you like it :)


Disclaimer: I do not own copyright of the images used in this post.

No comments: