Thursday, July 14, 2011

Monthly Favorites: JUNE

I’ve uploaded a video showing my June-Favorites to my channel and was thinking that this might also be interesting to show on my blog. Why not?

On the image below you can see all my current favorites, but I have to mention that this post does not include my "All Time Favorites".



Sooo, what can you see above?

>Laura Mercier-Moisturizing Foundation
>Laura Mercier-Hydrating Foundation Primer
>Urban Decay-Naked Palette in particular the eyeshadows “Virgin”, “Naked” and “Buck”
>M.A.C.-Single Eyeshadow “Quarry”
>Clinique-Lash Doubling Mascara
>Tweezerman-Eyelash Curler
>Essence-Gel Liner Brush
>Essence-Pencil/Blending Brush
>Neutrogena-Chapstick
>Hair-Donut (I can’t remember the name of the brand, but you can find those in drugstores)

That’s it for now, but I’m sure there are some new favs of mine coming soon…

What are your favorites at the moment?

No comments: