Thursday, July 28, 2011

StyleStar of the Month: KIM KARDASHIAN

I wanted to add a new Fashion-Series to my Blog and my idea was to pick a celebritiy each month, who is going to be my StyleStar. According to each StyleStar, I'm going to search for a nice Outfit worn by this celebrity and restyle it, with Fashion-Pieces you can find currently on the market.
This month I've picked a female celebrity, who is in my opinion such a beautiful person with a very elegant and esthetic style: IT'S KIM KARDASHIAN.

I think it's amazing how she is showing everyone, that you don't have to have the "Ultimate Size Zero"-Body and still can be sexy, beautiful and confident, just the way you are!

This is the outift I've picked, worn by Kim Kardashian and the additional "Re-Styling"...


I've decided for this specific outfit, because Kim is wearing this cool huge hat, which is totaly in style at the moment!

Here you have a list of the clothes & accessories I've found to recreate Kim's outfit:

HAT:
Eugenia Kim
Catherine Wide Brim Hat with Pierced Feather
$ 385,-

BELT:
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Tab Suede Waist Belt
$ 128,-

SHOES:
Boutique 9
Wendell V Platform Pumps
$ 150,-

PURSE/HANDBAG:
Forever 21
Leatherette Studded Handle Handbag
$ 29,80

WATCH:
Forever 21
Lacquered Watch
$ 19,80

JEANS:
Charlotte Russe
Refuge Runway Everyday Boot
$ 36,99

BLOUSE:
Forever 21
Office Woven Top
$ 19,80

NAILPOLISH:
OPI
Red My Fortune Cookie
$ 7,-


I really hope you like my pick of the month :)

No comments: