Monday, October 4, 2010

For those "Nighttime-Nailpainters"...

I think a lot of girls will feel related to me, when I’m saying: “I like to paint my nails right before I go to bed or (even worth) 5 min before I have to leave the house!”
If you can’t understand this situation, let me explain: It’s not that I forget to paint my nails, during the day. My planned time management, just always gets destroyed by random things and then those less important things are waiting at the end of the long “to-do list”. Therefore I regularly get into situations, where I do not have enough time to do my nails…but I will try to organize my time schedule a little better ;)

Till I have reached the perfect “Nail-Painting-Behavior”, I’m sticking to a super time saving method with the help of this little assistant!




This is the “P2-Quick Dry Spray” and by knowing the name, you will immediately get the idea of its purpose.

Dry nails in 1 minute and I’m talking about really dry. Dry in such a way, that you can do all the work you have to do!
Let me mention something additionally positive. Not only that it smells completely neutral like “fresh air” it also neutralizes the typical (potential) nailpolish smell.

Since I don’t know how those sprays work, I was a little worried that they contain some really harsh ingredients, which could actually irritate the skin, but I haven’t noticed anything like this (nor with one of the other sprays I’ve tried before).

Now to the practical part, with the help of a self-made instruction:

1. Paint your nails with some nice color.
2. Remove the cap of the spray-bottle (of course).
3. Locate the spray-bottle in a distance of 10 cm to your nails.
4. Spray once for each nail (oriented to the centre of the nail).
5. Wait one minute and you are good to go.
6. If you have to apply a second coat of nailpolish, now would be the time to do so. In this case start again with position no 1.

Let me know if this was helpful, but I think (when you are as nailpolish addicted like I am) you’ll love it!

I wish you happy colorful nailpainting :)

No comments: