Saturday, October 23, 2010

Want soft & kissable lips? Bobbi Brown can help you!

I’m talking (writing) about the by far best lipbalm I’ve used (trust me I’ve tried lots) and it’s by far the most expensive.
It cost € 19,- and probably I wouldn’t even have thought about trying this, when I would have noticed the price earlier.
I met my lovely lip moisturizer, during a makeup session at my favored Beauty-Store.
I had really badly dry lips by that time, but I wanted a look with reddish lips.
Since red lips are not looking attractive in combination with chappy lips, my makeup girl put something on my lips. I decided it probably was regular Vaseline.
My makeup was done and my lips looked perfect!
On the next day my lips were still looking & feeling super moisturized, even though I brushed my teeth; washed my face and so on…
I know that Vaseline is doing a good job on my lips, but it’s not that good.
Therefore I’ve been to the Beauty-Store again and asked my makeup girl what she used.

Here you can see what she gave me…




From this day on, I’ve used this constantly each morning.
Within 3 month I just used a tiny amount, I guess you can tell that it’s still nearly full.
As much as I really love this, I have to mention one negativity.
It smells like roses and everything fragranced is a risk for people with sensitive lips/skin.
I haven’t had any problems, but the potential breakout is given.

As far as I know Bobbi Brown does not offer different colors and even though if it looks slightly rosish it goes on neutral.

The consistency is very thick, I figured out, that it’s the best to use the warmth of my fingers to apply it evenly.

That’s it for now and I wish you a lot of “smoothed lips”-days.

No comments: