Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Get a peeling while you sleep!!!

A while back I haven’t done any peeling, because my skin was just too sensitive concerning everything that required some sort of rubbing motion, like most peelings do.
But I noticed that my skin looked more and more unattractive and it wasn’t possible to make the foundation look nice on my skin, I came to the conclusion that it must be because of the missing peeling.

My skin got a little less sensitive, but still I didn’t wanted to use anything too rough on my skin. That’s why I was searching for something that exfoliates your skin on a gentle way.
And this is what I’ve found: KIEHL’S Over-Night Biological Peel

The implementation truly is very gentle:
- wash your face like you normally would do.
- apply a thin layer over your entire face and blend it down to your neck (I use 1 ½ pumps).
- go to bed and get your sleep.
- wake up and wash off the peeling with warm water.

Isn’t it nice to know that you’ll wake up with nice skin, without a lot of afford?! Of course everyone’s skin is different, but so far this is the best I’ve found for my skin skincare wise. My skin feels soft and super moisturized, which is hard to reach in my case.
And what I like the most is, if I have any breakout, I know it will be gone after I’ve used this serum. I think that’s because of the Urea, which is one of the ingredients and is always working great on my skin.

The only negativity I’m able to mention is the unbelievable high price, I had to pay 40 Pounds for this product. This is a lot and I thought a long time about this investment, but I’ve never regret it. Maybe it hurts not as much to spend the money, when you hear that it also is an Anti-Aging product.
Thinking about this you’ll have 3 products in 1:
-Peeling
-Moisturizer
-Anti-Aging-Agent

Overall I would recommend to get this, it’s worth it and it will last a long time!

One information needs to be mentioned: It’s only for normal to try, but also for sensitive skin. I’m sorry if you have more of an oily skin, but I can see why they don’t recommend it for this skin type, it’s just too moisturizing.

Thumbs up for a sleepy peeling :)

No comments: