Thursday, February 24, 2011

GRAMMY Makeup Tutorial inspired by Dianna Agron

Here you have the picture I used to recreate the look of my latest video, it’s showing Dianna Agron’s Makeup she has worn at the Grammy-Event.


To see my version of this look, please click here.

And these are the products I’ve used:

FACE:
Clinique-Supermoisture Makeup
Mac-Select Moisturecover Concealer
Manhattan-Powder Rouge Tender Touch Blush in Elegant Violett

EYES:
Urban Decay-Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay-24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in Black
Artdeco-Mystical Grey, Anthracite, Smokey Blue Night, Chocolate, Snow Touch
Clinique-Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
Esprit-Ultra Rich Volume Mascara
Tape

LIPS:
Manhattan-Intense Moisture & Gloss in 56E
Maybelline-Watershine Gloss in Cherry Pink


I hope you like this look :)


I DON’T OWN THE COPYRIGHT OF THIS PICTURE

No comments: