Tuesday, February 15, 2011

IT-Piece of the month: Converse Shoes

I haven’t written anything fashion related in a while, but today is my fashion comeback ;)

What I’m going to show you today is nothing new at all, but it’s something reinvented in my case. I’m talking about the good old “Chucks”.
Okay, mine are not really old. What I wanted to say is, that these shoes are never totally out of fashion. You see them everywhere, at all times.
But I have to admit, I didn’t own a pair of these shoes in the last perhaps seven years. I just had the feeling they won’t fit to my style and personality.
Now I’m proud to call a nice pair my own again and surprisingly it’s a very unique color. Thinking about me, loving everything navy/ black or grayish colored, I’ve decided for a color which normally really is not me. It’s called mustard yellow and I personally think that’s the exact right name for it. I don’t like to see anything too bright colored on me and this is the perfect amount of yellow paired with something warm like ochre. It just makes me happy to see this nice color, every time I see them wrapped around my feet.

And something I haven’t expected: This color fits just perfectly to one of my latest finds from “asos.com”. It’s a cognac colored leather jacket in the so called biker style. I love how these two rather abnormal pieces in my wardrobe kind of married each other, during the past few weeks…

And now you can say “Hi” to my new babies…



Today’s moral of the story: “Sometimes you have to leave your habits behind, to experience a positive surprise”.

What do you think of this color???

No comments: