Friday, February 18, 2011

GRAMMY Makeup Tutorial inspired by LEA MICHELE

I have to admit that I don’t know anything about the TV-Show “Glee”, I haven’t watched one episode, yet. Since Germany is always very slow in showing American shows, Glee has just started about 3 weeks ago here. Therefore I totally missed the hype, that goes along with this show.
When I’ve seen Lea Michele at the Grammy’s I really didn’t knew who she was, but she looked extremely beautiful. After I’ve did my research I found out, that she belongs to the “Glee”-Cast and thought it might be interesting for you to see how her makeup is done, which she has worn at the event.

As promised in my video I’m going to show you the picture I used for my inspiration, here it is…


If you like to see, how you can recreate Lea’s makeup, please click here.

Here is the list of products I’ve used for this look:

Clinique
- Supermoisture Makeup in Fresh Beige
- Cream Shaper for Eyes (Eyeliner-Pencil) in Black
- Brush-On Cream Liner in Black
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
Urban Decay
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Artdeco
- Eyeshadows in Light Grey Beige, Decent Purple, Snow Touch
- False Single Lashes (they are called permanent lashes) in short length
Alverde
- Cream Rouge in Apricot
MAC
- Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW15
Bobbi Brown
- Bronzing Powder in Golden Light
Esprit
- Moisturizing Color Lipstick in Bohemian Pink
Manhattan
- Water Flash Lipgloss in 46D


I DON'T OWN THE COPYRIGHT OF THIS PICTURE!

No comments: